Parisi Construction is an infrastructure construction company who performs excavation, underground utilities, road grading, and concrete work. We are looking to add Operating Engineers to our growing workforce.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate various pieces of heavy equipment including skid steer, various size dozers, haul truck, and excavators from 10,000 – 100,000 pounds.
- Fuel, grease, and aid in the maintenance of equipment.
- Use GPS equipment for grade control.
- Adhere to company and job specific safety policies.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Ability to work varied hours. Typical work hours are 7 am to 5 pm.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds regularly.
- Valid drivers license and personal transportation.
- Parisi Construction is signatory to various unions and membership in the union is a condition of employment.
- Job sites are generally located with 100 miles of the City of Madison.
- Parisi Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and a drug free work place.