Parisi Construction is an infrastructure construction company who performs excavation, underground utilities, road grading and concrete work. We are looking to add Construction Laborers to our growing work force.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform various labor roles during construction including pipe laying, concrete form setting, concrete placement, grade staking, utility potholing, and general construction support.
- Adhere to company and job specific safety policies.
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Ability to work varied hours. Typical work hours are 7 am to 5 pm.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds regularly.
- Valid drivers license and personal transportation.
- Parisi is signatory to various unions and membership in the union is a condition of employment.
- Job sites are generally located within 100 miles of the City of Madison.
- Parisi Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and a drug free workplace.